Are all Man and van service providers the same
Its obvious from the the small adds that lots of man and van service providers come and go this could be for any number of reasons!
Insurance is expensive
- Insurance is not cheap so always ensure your provider has goods in transit cover if they are moving your house contents it needs to contain house removals cover!
- Public Liability is another must have expense always ensure your service provider has this cover.
- Employers Liability is also another insurance that should be in place if staff are employed
East anglian light haulage holds all the necessary insurances to make sure our customers and staff are fully covered.
Expertise in handling your items
- Moving furniture is a very demanding job it requires stamina as well as strength.
- Not all furniture is easy to handle and sometimes it takes a bit of thought to get things through doorways and tight turns without causing damage to the furniture or the decor.
All our staff are employed by us we do not use agency staff whether its a single item delivery or a full house removal! We like to ensure our customers are provided with the best man and van removal service.
- Reliability is paramount there is nothing worse than sitting there on removal day waiting for you removal team to show up and they Dont!
We are often called at short notice when a man and van provider has failed to show up!
You can rest assured when you book an east anglian light haulage service your team will show up! We don’t let our customers down if we get delayed for any reason we call our customers, its inevitable that delays happen that are beyond our control however our customers say a courtesy call is always welcome and helps reduce unnecessary stress.
- How much should you pay for a good man and van service? This varies but its not always the most expensive that is best but on the other hand the cheapest in town may not have all the necessary insurance or skills to provide the best service.
- The best man and van service providers will have good reviews in various locations which is a good way to gauge the level of service you can expect to receive I would not rely on facebook pages for reviews as these can be left by friends or even family of the person providing the service. a simple google search for the company name should produce a good mix of information about your potential service provider.
- Always check the type of vehicles being used by your service provider its no good try to move a whole house full of content with a transit van ensure they have the capacity that is required for the job to be done.
- multiple trips are not always possible when moving house especially if your buyer is trying to move in.
At east anglian light haulage we predominantly use Luton removal vans they provide excellent volume and carrying capacity and are fully equipped with blankets straps etc to enable a safe trouble free move.