Every house mover needs a special box! Its the One box you really cant move with out.
The Most essential box on moving day is the box containing the all important refreshments!
Its the last box to be loaded on the removal truck and the very first one unloaded at your new home.
This box can make all the difference there is nothing like a nice cup of tea and a biscuit to keep your removal team refreshed and energized.
A few essential items will go a long way so make sure you to take note of what you should have in your essential moving box.
- Kettle –
- MILK – the long life variety of milk is a good choice on moving day
- Tea and Coffee – A hot cuppa will keep everyone happy
- Sugar – makes the tea a little sweeter.
- Cups – moving is thirsty work
- A Bottle of Orange squash, children love a cold drink! exploring their new home is thirsty work!
- Biscuits – A great snack and boost of energy
- Toilet Tissue – don’t be caught short on moving day!
- Light Bulbs! – some vendors remove the bulbs to use in their next home dont get caught out.
- Torch – will help you find your way to the fuse box!
- Pen and Paper – write down your new meter readings
- Knifes – Forks – Plates, you may decide to have a takeaway on your fist night in your new place.
- Pet Food – pets need feeding too packing a tin or two in the box will ensure they don’t get over looked
- First Aid Kit – hopefully not required but always good to have around.
Make sure you have your essential moving box ready for the big day it will put a smile on most faces, should you need a bulb or two or even a torch to reset the fuse box it will certainly make the challenge far easier.