Van and Driver Rental
We have been asked on many occasions if we rent out vans unfortunately we do not do van rentals but what we have decided is to trial a load and go service! This is specifically designed for customers who are on a budget and possibly do not want the hassle and stress of driving a Hire vehicle.
Load and go van and driver rental
Perfect for families and groups of people who have their own manpower to load the van. The following is included with our van and driver rental, all of which you would not be provided if renting a van from your local rental company!
- Our Professional driver will observe loading and will assist you where necessary to ensure your load is safe. there’s nothing like having a watchful eye to give you advice. No need to worry about driving or loading an unfamiliar vehicle!
- Removal blankets will be provided to protect your furniture! Van Rental companies do not provide blankets to protect your furniture from scratches etc!
- Removal Webbing Ties Will be provided to secure your load. Don’t get caught out hire vehicles do not come with ties to stop things falling over in transit!
- A Sack Barrow will be provided to help you move your things as safely as possible. Some Hire companies have these available for hire as an added extra!
- Tools to assist with dismantling furniture or removing the odd door! Our vehicles are equipped with basic tools to assist you with your move they are free to use ask your driver if you need to use them and they will be made available to you! Hire companies don’t provide tools!
- INSURANCE! All our vehicles are insured for hire and reward use and include £10,000 removals insurance per vehicle to protect your goods whilst in our care. We have £5,000,000 public liability insurance and £10,000,000 employers liability insurance.
What does this level of service cost?
Van and driver rental is priced at £250 for 8 hours and include 25 miles of fuel!
Additional miles are charged @ £0.75 per mile.
What Happens if i’m late finishing with your van and driver?
No need to panic additional hours are charged at £25 per hour.
Advantages of our van and driver hire!
- You don’t have to worry about driving a large vehicle.
- You don’t have to worry about damaging a hire vehicle.
- you don’t have to collect and return the vehicle adding unnecessary time to your moving day.
- You have the advantage of having a professional driver to assist you and ensure your load is safe.
- You have Blankets Ties and Sack Barrows provided to help you.
- You have a van equipped with Tools to help dismantle etc to make your move easier.
- Your van comes with removals insurance to protect your goods whilst in our care.
Moving house or single items does not get any easier than our van and driver hire.
If you don’t need a van for the whole day why not give us a call and book a 2 hour time slot for £35.00 per hour + 50 pence per mile.
Ideal for local collections and deliveries.